- Schedule (.pdf)
- Accepted Papers and Notes
- Accepted Workshops
- Accepted Posters
- Accepted Demos
- Accepted Videos
- Doctoral Colloquium
Seoul Korea, September 21st - 24th
The Venue: COEX
The COEX is the best and the largest Convention & Exhibition Center in Korea.
- 12 special exhibition halls
- Convention hall that can accommodate 7,000 people
- 61 meeting rooms
It has hosted prominent world wide conventions, including
- The 100th Anniversary of Nobel prize for Peace
- The 3rd Asia/Europe Meeting (ASEM)
It is also the venue for numerous conferences, including
- 2006 International Symposium on Ubiquitous Computing System (UCS 2006).
COEX Inter Continental Seoul
- 5-Star hotel, 653 guest rooms, including 36 suites, overlooking the Han River.
- Ideally located in the heart of the business district on the south bank of the river.
- The hotel is part of the World Trade Center complex, and is linked to COEX Convention and Exhibition Center and City Air Terminal and COEX Mall.
COEX mall is the largest underground shopping and multi-cultural area in Korea
- More than 140,000 people visit the Mall everyday.
- 17 cinemas, 68 restaurants and bars, and 93 shops, including duty free shops.
Sightseeing and Tours:
- Korean Folk Village (pictures on Flickr)
- Gyeongbokgung Palace (pictures on Flickr)
- Han River Tour (pictures on Flickr)
- Seoul Tower (pictures on Flickr)
- Insadong (pictures on Flickr)
- Namdaemun Market (pictures on Flickr)
- COEX Mall (pictures on Flickr)
Locally organized by Sungkyunkwan Univ. and UCN
The Proceedings will be published by ACM
Locally organized by Sungkyunkwan Univ. and UCNIn cooperation with ACM SIGMOBILE, SIGCHI, SIGSOFT, SIGWEB