Teamed up with the University of Erlangen's MaD-Lab (Machine Learning and Data Analytics) and the Fraunhofer IIS in Nuremberg, we have the honour of taking part in the Ubicomp 2020 conference with our Time Series Classification Challenge.
- What's the challenge? We built a sensor-equipped pen that writes on normal paper. We challenge you to build a classifier that takes this pen's sensor data and recognizes the letters that were written. Think high-dimensional variable-length time series classification. ¡Dios mío!
- What's in it for me? We know that you care mostly about your never-ending glory that you earn if your team wins this thing. Anyway, we're adding goodies as well, like travel support and prize money for the three best teams. 16200 USD overall. ¿Por qué no?
- What's the data like? Raw. Multi-variate. Sequency. More info here. ¡Veremos!
- What's the timeline? There are going to be different stages of increased difficulty, starting in the end of January 2020. During the final stage, the algorithms of the three best teams will be evaluated live at the conference in September 2020. ¡Ay!
- How can I join? Simply register your team, get a download link to the dataset and start coding your time series classificator. ¡Venga!