N2 Women Event: Meeting and Broadening Participation
Panel Discussion and Networking Session
Date: Friday, 24th September 2021
Time: 18:00 – 19:30 PDT
- Panel Discussion [18:00 – 19:00 PM PDT]
- Networking and Mentorship Event [19:00 – 19:30 PDT]
You are cordially invited to attend the N2 Women meeting at Ubicomp/ISWC 2021!
We are honored to have a panel discussion and networking event with the topic ‘How to effectively succeed and create leaders in academia and industry settings?’
It is an interactive panel discussion and the attendees are encouraged to engage with the panelists and ask questions. This year, we have the following panel members.
- Dr. Julie Kientz, Professor, University of Washington
- Dr. Judy Kay, Professor, University of Sydney
- Dr.Jennifer Healey, Senior Research Scientist, Adobe
- Lama Nachman, Intel Fellow, Director of Human & AI Systems Research Lab, Intel Corporation
- Amelie Bonde, Ph.D. student, Carnegie Mellon University
This is followed by a networking and mentorship event where attendees are encouraged to engage and benefit from conversations with others present.
Please RSVP here: https://forms.gle/kBnQddBmcQE7eUdw7